RECRUITMENT FRAUD Important Notice
This is an important notice on fraudulent communications that have been made to members of the public which are purported to be on behalf of Arthrex Inc., and applies to all companies owned by Arthrex Inc. It has come to our attention that various individuals and fraudulent organizations are contacting people offering false employment opportunities at Arthrex Inc. These individuals and fraudulent organizations may request personal information or money allegedly to progress the application or pay for work permits. Please note that these communications are fraudulent. They do not originate from Arthrex Inc., or any companies owned by Arthrex Inc., nor are they associated with the Arthrex Inc. recruitment process.
- Arthrex Inc. (or any of the organizations that recruit on our behalf) will never ask for any money or payments from applicants, at any point in the recruitment process.
- All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Arthrex Inc., whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process, which will always involve a virtual or in person meeting with an Arthrex Inc. employee or representative.
- Arthrex Inc. does not conduct text based interviews with potential candidates.
- If a candidate is hired, he/she will go through a formal on-boarding process at one of the facilities and not over the phone.
We recommend that you do not respond to such emails or to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you receive such proposals, we would advise you to contact your local police and provide them with all information you may have from the senders (email addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).
Why Work at Arthrex?
In a word: innovation. You have the opportunity to be at the forefront of the orthopedic medical device industry. We are committed to new product development and medical education in the U.S. and around the world.
Our Amazing Culture
Our employees at Arthrex are part of an extraordinary culture with exceptional benefits. In fact, we’ve been recognized for it many times with a place on the Best Companies to Work For® list.
Now Hiring in South Carolina
You can now apply for open positions at our South Carolina manufacturing facility. Type “South Carolina” in the location field to see available jobs and look for more positions soon as we move forward with our expansion into Anderson County.
How to Apply
In order to apply electronically for one of our open positions, you will need to have the following information:
- Current email address (if you do not have one, you can set up a free email account at Yahoo.com or Google.com). Please note we can only have one email address per person in the system. You cannot share email addresses as the system will not allow it.
- Employment history (dates of employment, business addresses and phone numbers, etc)
- Two to three references (name, title, business relationship to you, and telephone number)
- Resume (if applicable)
Please note: Arthrex will only consider applications that are submitted online. Applications that are sent to us via the Contact Us form will not be considered for placement.
Online Application System Accessibility Statement
Arthrex, Inc. endeavors to make our website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the recruiting team at Recruiting_Support@Arthrex.com or at 800-933-7001 x71728.
Arthrex is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person because of race, creed, color, religion, disability, marital status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship status, HIV status, or veteran status in making employment decisions or with respect to conditions of employment. Arthrex also reasonably accommodates individuals with disabilities and bonafide religious beliefs as necessary and where such does not cause undue hardship to the company. In addition, Arthrex complies with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and supports the goal of full participation of qualified people with disabilities in employment. Learn more about your legal rights as an employee. Arthrex also participates in E-Verify. Learn more about E-Verify and Right to Work. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here. For our EEO policy statement, please click here. For our Pay Transparency Policy, please click here.
Join Our Talent Network
Talent networks enhance your job search and application process. You can receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests and share opportunities through social media or email. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you. Join now.